Wandering Souldier is looking for new contributors and guest posts! Please read all the information below before sending an inquiry.
There isn’t a set minimum or maximum amount of words for your article, but you must provide one high quality photo for every 200 words. So if your post is 1,000 words long, you must include at least 5 photos, and the maximum width for horizontal photos must not exceed 640 pixels.
Be sure to check your articles for grammar errors, spelling mistakes, and general flow before submitting, and interact with the people who comment on your articles.
What WS is looking for:
WS is always open to new ideas, but here are some main article themes to consider:
- Motivation and self-empowerment as they pertain to travel
- Female solo travel and adventure travel (big adventure on a small budget)
- Off-beat destinations / spotlight on “untouched” corners & pockets of the world
- Demolishing comfort zones / Fighting for your dreams
- Personal stories, experiences, and valuable lessons from the road that people can learn from
If photography is more your forte, by all means, send in your beautiful travel photos to be featured on Wandering Souldier. Proper credit will be given.
- Minimum 4 high quality photos with appropriate captions
- 300-500 words explaining where your photos were taken, and a personal story if applicable
What’s in it for you:
- Author bio with a little blurb about yourself, your website, and social media links listed at the bottom of your post
- Exposure via the Wandering Souldier website and social media networks
Submitting an article:
Shoot an email to kimi[at]wanderingsouldier[dot]com with the following information:
- What you’d like to write about
- Website/social media links you’d like included in your personal bio
- A 100 x 100 (pixels) headshot to use in your bio (doesn’t have to be a professional headshot)
- A little bit about yourself (i.e. where you’re from, personal dreams/aspirations, where you’ve traveled to, etc.)